It’s Your Life
It’s Your Money
A Personal one-to-one financial planning service to help educate, inform and motivate you to take control of your money:
- Help with money related questions.
- Get a clear idea on what you want to achieve in your life.
- Come up with solutions for your money.
Is my money mapped to my life?
What does your financial position look like today?
Are my family's finances secure?
What aspect of your finances are you managing well and which parts do you need to improve?
What should I avoid?
When can I afford to retire?
How much income will I need in retirement and how long will it need to last?
What do some of the financial terms mean and what things should I look out for?
How long will the money I've saved last for?
Where would you like to be in 5 years, or 10 years time?
What type of investment assets should I consider?
Are my finances working for me, rather than against me?
What aspect of your finances are you managing well and which parts do you need to learn how to improve?
How the service works
Your personal financial planning service will empower you to take control of your money, help you to understand your current financial position, and focus your finances to achieve your life goals.
This comprehensive and informative process is broken down into the following stages:
1. What Do You Really Want
I will firstly provide an online video calling interview, where I will get to know you and the life you would like, establishing some clear goals for you, your family and your finances.
2. Gather and Analyse Your Finances
The second stage is where I gather your financial data, then analyse and assess it to understand what you have and why you have it.
3. Explanation and Ideas
The next stage is helping you understand your existing position, outline any potential pitfalls in your current finances and outline a plan to help you move towards your future goals.
4. Your Plan Brochure
I will summarise our discussions, along with my ideas and proposals into a personal brochure which will help bring clarity to your money.
Your Plan is a personal financial planning service and focuses on you and your family, your life goals and helps you understand how to take control of your money so that it matches your life. It is not necessarily regulated financial advice, but rather can be viewed in two ways:
1. The first and most important step in a full financial advisory service. This is where you would like someone to help manage your affairs, including recommending specific financial products to you (investments, pensions, insurances, mortgages etc.).
2. As an overarching financial life plan where the ultimate aim is for you to manage your own financial affiars (i.e. select your own pensions, investments and insurance related products etc. on a do-it-yourself basis using the wide range of companies and tools available to you online).
If your intention is for the full financial advice process, then I operate within an established Independent Financial Advisers called Paragon Independent Ltd (FCA reference 440589). Please get in touch for full disclosures outlining how I operate and charge.
If you want some financial planning help in order to ultimately manage your own affairs, then this is not regulated by the FCA and no specific financial product recommendations will be made to you.
If you are unsure, I can explain how it works in greater detail during a no obligation call.
An upfront, clear and transparent pricing structure.
Clear english, clarifying jargon and fully addressing any concerns before moving forward.
A commitment to act in your own interests without an ulterior motive or hidden agenda.
Broad financial knowledge and in-depth analysis to help improve your finances.
Making good long-term decisions isn’t easy and a helping hand will be there to keep you on the right path.
Good financial planning takes time. There will be no shortcuts.
Your PlanA personal and comprehensive financial plan.
- Get to know you and the life you would like.
- Establish some clear goals for you, your family and your finances.
- Analyse and assess your current financial position.
- Help you understand your existing position.
- Outline any potential pitfalls in your current finances.
- Outline a plan to help you move towards your future goals.
- Summarise our discussions and my ideas into an engaging and in depth personal brochure.
- Bring to life your existing position and bring clarity to your money.
- Answer any remaining queries, concerns or worries you may have.
- Ensure you finances are on the right path.
Right PathOngoing support each year.
Update your financial position.
Review your goals. Check what goals have been achieved and set new ones.
Appraise performance of your finances over the past year.
Update your plan for continued prosperity.
Clarify progress in Your Annual Review.
Ensure you finances are on the right path.
Act as your personal go-to resource for financial planning related queries or concerns.
Take Control Today
Click below to take control of your money, life and future.